IM Consultancy is concerned with equality for people with a lived experience and ensuring each person is placed at the centre of support and services they may receive.
We provide a range of services and initiatives and aim to:
- work alongside people with a lived experience, staff or carers to ensure coproduction at all stages
- make sure people with a lived experience have a voice and are listened to
- support organisations through change to become more individual and community focused
- view the support as a partnership between all involved
- ensure best practice is indicative in every project.
Irma Mullins Director
A motivated and forward thinker with experience of leading and driving through organisational change and service development that supports the organisation's vision and values. Committed to developing person centred Recovery orientated services. Supporting the involvement of people who use services, their carers and partners in the design, delivery and review of services to achieve best quality outcomes and service provision. Able to nurture staff teams by using reflective approaches in order to review working practice and enable innovation and creativity. With a strong ability to communicate and present to a wide audience confidently, clearly and expressively.